Thursday 29 November 2012

Coffee Société #2


All you have to do is throw on a blazer and pumps with your jeans to look classy.

Returned to Coffee Société in Publika twice last week because I simply love it there. Once on my own for a little me time + studying and the 2nd time with Ben for our weekly tea sessions :)


Cappuccino.


Hot Chocolate.


Fish & Chips.


BLT Sandwich.


Creme Brûlée.


Mixed Berry Meringue.

Nothing to complain about anything except that the meringue was very disappointing (Alexis for the win!). The creme brûlée tasted better than the ones I've tried around KL except the custard wasn't think enough, but I can look past that :)

Random things about this week:
1. I pierced my belly & honestly think taking blood is more painful.
2. I got 56/60 for my psych 112 midterms!
3. I haven't gone to the gym in 4 weeks (and I probably won't for awhile longer..)
4. My dad agreed to something that I never in a million years thought he would. EVER.

and the most interesting thing about this week;
5. My first session.

Have a lovely weekend guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment