Tuesday 6 November 2012

Happy Halloween!

I know I'm 6 days too late and I've barely blogged but it's been a rough three weeks, so bare with me. Anyway, I celebrated Halloween twice this year, so, two costumes. Both very last minute and.. amateur. Oh well :)


A Cabaret dancer.


A bunny!
Note to self: use face paint instead of eyeliner next time.

Nothing much to say about the first event at Vertigo/Rootz because it turned out a disaster (but lets not get into that). However, Mutant Mayhem @ Vertigo on the 2nd of November was fun :)


Had my girls with me and really, that's all I need to have a good time :)
Especially since all of us were high that night.. haha.


Marie's awesome hand-made Thor costume and you gotta admit Ben does look like Wednesday Addams.
Or well, just plain freaky.

Had a fat dessert day with Amanda and Hazel at Alexis and Just Heavenly last Thursday. We had tea and wine while sitting for hours and giving in to all of our guilty pleasures, including gossiping.


Pecan Pie.
I love pecan pie. I really really do. Definitely gonna attempt to make my own soon.


Chocolate Macadamia cake.
This was pretty good too since I love macadamias as well.


Lemon Meringue.
The meringue was good but the lemon tart, yuck.


Chocolate Eclair.
Simple but yummy.


Durian Chocolate cake.
SO GOOD. Durian and chocolate lovers would LOVE this.

I haven't gone out to eat much recently because I've been cooped up at home dealing with the dilemmas of my life. I started watching Pretty Little Liars (I got bullied, yes bullied, into watching the show by my best friends) which took up a lot of my time. Just finished episode 13 of season 3 today and I can't wait for the next episode to come out but omg, JANUARY?

I've been a sloth the past couple of weeks but it's time to change that.
Look forward to more food posts! New month means new spending allowances and since I'm making November a no shopping month, I won't feel so guilty about indulging in food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment