Tuesday 9 October 2012

#1.

Why hello there :)

So, the logic behind me getting back into the bloggersphere is that I want to use this blog as a journal/motivator to look over my progress and keep me going in all that I hope to achieve with my turned over leaf.

This involves working out, eating healthy regularly but still giving in to the foodie in me (toughest part yet). Singing and performing more often because I've realized just how happy it makes me. Last but most importantly, doing well in the 3rd semester of my Psych degree.

You can also expect to see bits of fashion & food reviews here :)

Truthfully, I've slowly been losing faith in myself and this is just another shot at getting back up.
That's the thing with new leaves, you can just keep turning them over.

No comments:

Post a Comment