Sunday 21 October 2012

Friday night @ Marini's & Sultan.


Pretty laced dress that I bought two years ago from a boutique but never wore.
 & my sparkly Steve Madden wedges :)


My brother asked me to join him & his friends at Marini's on 57 and I dragged my two sidekicks along.


Marini's lived up to the hype everybody has been creating. The view really is so pretty and it's such a nice place to dress up and have cocktails with a small bunch of people. Except my two sidekicks & I aren't the most feminine of creatures as we don't drink cocktails. Prices are steep here but worth it for the ambiance! I would definitely make it my go-to bar.


After that we headed down to Sultan Lounge to see the birthday girl!


Happy 20th Birthday, Selina :)

So, a really cute white boy hit on me. I mean, REALLY. CUTE. WHITE. BOY. Boy (!) not an old creepy white dude which is what you can normally expect. Too bad he just wanted to bang but he called me beautiful so I'll just be happy about that :D

I'm so shameless.

2 comments:

  1. dont you mean
    "not and old creepy white dude LIKE THE LAST TIME"
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH

    LEARN FROM THIS LEENNA. ALWAYS TALK TO DEM WHITE BOIS

    ReplyDelete