Wednesday 10 October 2012

Busaba Heavenly Thai & Ben's General.

My surprise filled Monday ended with a lovely dinner at Busaba Heavenly Thai in BSC. Initially we wanted to try out the newly (or am I outdated?) opened Just Heavenly Cafe but their kitchen closes by 9. Since I've ate at Busaba before and I am always up for some good Thai food, I suggested it and thankfully their kitchen opens until 10pm :)


We ordered the usual choices (because we love it and you can't go wrong). I strongly recommend people to try the place out if you haven't yet! The ambiance is lovely with colorful but elegant cushions and the prices range from about RM20-30 per dish on average.

After a rather sinful dinner last night, Ben & I decided to further indulge during tea earlier at Ben's General in Publika. This is my first time trying out their desserts and coffee but I have frequented the place for brunch/lunch multiple times and I do enjoy the comfort food that they offer :)


I haven't travelled much but I've been to Melbourne twice and ever since I've drank the coffee there (I could definitely be considered a coffee addict during my fortnights there), the coffee Malaysia has to offer pales in comparison tremendously. So, sadly I rarely ever drink it. There's nothing to shout about the Cappuccino I had but I enjoyed my cup nevertheless.

The Macadamia Cheesecake on the other hand had a rich taste and texture! Definitely going back for more of this cheesy goodness. The Caramel Choco Banana was alright but I can do without it during my next visit. I ended up feeling guilty and packed some of their side salads home for dinner. Their corn & crabmeat salad is my favorite of the lot.

I can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow to work off all the yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment