Wednesday 10 October 2012

Raju's, Sepang Gold Coast & Mama's Kitchen.

After a sleepover of watching Friends reruns and Stick It (a gymnastics movie from when we were younger), I took Rie to Raju's because shockingly enough, she had not been there before?!


"OMG my first time here & I get a balloon. WIN!"
We got the balloon because I donated RM20 to a spastic children charity :)


Anyone who has had Raju's roti canai and sotong goreng (I LOVE SOTONG) knows just how good it is. I can't believe I stopped going there for years after I moved away from Section 6. Good to know the standard of their food has remained, or if anything, improved. Their service however.. meh.

Alwin joined us there and we really wanted to do something fun. We went through Laser Tag, Beanie Plex, Karaoke and finally we decided to head to the beach! We chose Sepang Gold Coast because none of us had actually been there before. Tapao'ed some dim sum, got some alcohol and beach necessities and we were off with the aim to watch the sunset.

 
It obviously wasn't white sand & clear water but it was better than I had expected :) The beach area was relatively clean (surprising, knowing Malaysian's and littering) and it wasn't too crowded. 



 Say hello to my make-up less face! :D

We went up to the shore and it had this orange foamy stuff along the shore line. I have no clue what it was and it kinda grossed me out but it didn't seem to bother anybody else so I guess it's nothing? We basically had the beach to ourselves by 7.30. Planned to stay and catch the stars but we got hungry :( Nevermind, next time!


My little child & her sand castle :)

Over all, it was a good trip :) Though, you should note that the place is a bit deceiving. When you reach the Sepang circuit, you assume the beach is just a short drive away but NO. It is at least a 30 minutes drive deeeeeeeeeeeeep inside.


Ended the night with dinner at Mama's Kitchen in TTDI. Rie has gone on about their butter prawns for so long and I finally got to try it. LOVED IT. Definitely wanna head back there and try their butter squid next time. I told you, I love me my sotong. The prices range from RM15-25 on average for small portions which were more than enough for 3 people.

Gym time!

No comments:

Post a Comment