Tuesday 16 October 2012

Just Heavenly Cafe & Nails #1.

Took my sister out for dinner at Just Heavenly Cafe, BSC as a post-PMR treat :) Glad I finally got to try the food here and I'm definitely going to keep going back until I try out (almost) everything on their menu! Seriously, it all looks so good & the best part, it seems relatively healthy.



Soba Salad.

So glad I ordered this even though I was tempted to order the Detox Salad (just to try out what Quinoa tastes like haha!). The taste was so fresh & I loved how all the flavors came together! 


Chicken & Avocado Open Sandwich with Cranberry Sauce.

I liked this too but they should have given more cranberry sauce to make the taste stronger (but then again I love cranberry sauce so maybe I'm being bias). Besides that, everything tasted fresh and yummy.


Lamb Burghini (I didn't get the pun at first.. I'm so slow).

One of the best lamb burgers I've tried. The lamb patty had just the right texture & moisture + the mint yoghurt sauce complemented everything perfectly.

Can't wait to head back and try the rest of their sandwiches & key lime pie which Ben recommended but sadly they had ran out :( Oh! I definitely wanna try their super big breakfast (I think that's what they call it?) which they only serve on weekends & Public holidays, all day.

On to nails!

I've been a loyal Amante customer for about 4 years now (oh wow I didn't realize it's been that long). I love the service that they give and it's also very convenient for me since it's in Aman Suria and I live less than 10 minutes away. I've bought two packages from them which is the RM1000 nails package where you get RM300 free and more recently, the RM1000 gel nail package which comes with 5 free gel nail removal (which usually costs RM40-50) and also RM300 free.


I got this done two weeks back @ Amante.
The basic gel manicure costs RM78 + RM55 for the nail art/stones.

I really loved how it looked but within a week, the stones started falling off and it bugged the hell outta me. So I decided to get my nails done again (it was my birthday weekend, so I'm excused). The only bad thing about Amante is that their color choices isn't very extensive which is a real bummer since I do my nails very often and I'm running out of colors! So I decided to give Color Culture a try.


OPI Strawberry Margarita (Gel).
RM40 for gel removal + RM90 for the manicure.

Well, obviously the color choices (even for gel) is muuuuch better but the service isn't as great. I prefer the comfy sofa chairs & warm atmosphere Amante has to offer. Also, from experience, I think Amante does much better nail art compared to a lot of places. I think I'll stick to Amante (besides, I still have my packages) and hope they bring in more colors!

Petaling Jaya @ Aman Suria
No. C-G-5, Jalan PJU 1/45
Tel: 03-7803 4664

* Note: they have 10 other branches if you're interested for somewhere more convenient :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leena,

    We thank you for being our customer for more than 4 years and appreciate the honest feedback you give. Please do join our Facebook Fan Page as our member to be updated with the latest promotions, happening and tips about nails! :)

    https://www.facebook.com/AmanteNailSpaBodyCare

    ReplyDelete